Why Believe The Bible?

New video: "Why Believe The Bible?" now online at TruthMill.org.

No matter what type of discussion one might encounter about the Bible, eventually the talk will boil down to one thing: is it something that should be believed?

In my experience as a Christian I have heard many, many reasons that folks give as to why we should believe the Bible - as well as many why we shouldn't. In this episode I give my own take on that question, but I try to do it from the standpoint of the world around me.

What that means, is that out of all of the reasons why I personally believe the Bible to be true - what do I think are the ones that are best received and understood by non-Christians?

The Apostle Paul once wrote that to the Jews under the Mosaic Law, he became like a Jew. To the Gentiles outside of the Law, he became like a Gentile. He did this so that he might save some by the simple human act of identifying with them where they were.

That is my goal in this episode: to examine this subject of the Bible first like one without Christ - then like one in Christ, so that I might save some.

Comments

Popular Posts